Zycus Off Campus Drive 2023: This is a great opportunity for BE 2022-23 graduates to join Zycus as Trainee – Procurement Analyst/Spend Analyst. Apply now and be part of a global team implementing Zycus’ AI-driven procurement solution. Gain expertise in Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application. Don’t miss this chance to kick-start your career.
Zycus is a renowned company in the field of procurement solutions. With a global presence, Zycus helps organizations optimize their procurement processes using AI-driven technologies. As a Trainee Procurement Analyst/Spend Analyst at Zycus, you will contribute to the implementation of Zycus’ innovative procurement solution, serving as a subject matter expert in Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
|Job Role||Trainee – Procurement Analyst/Spend Analyst|
|Qualification||Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics, etc.|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Andheri|
|Official Website||Company official website|
- Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics, etc.
- 0-1 years
- Gather requirements on Spend analysis from customers
- Efficiently work with database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications, ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Perform procurement data categorization, spend data enrichment, and configure products in different environments (Dev, Staging/UAT, and Production)
- Deliver software demonstrations
- Provide technical understanding of Zycus’ products and their configuration to meet customer’s business needs
- Assist in all deployment aspects, including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documentation, user interface configuration, user/supplier setup, and testing support
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to ensure on-time deliverables, increase efficiency, and resolve issues
- Participate in knowledge sharing and best practices discussions
- Perform Spend data mining to identify potential saving opportunities and support value-creation presentations for customers
How to Apply
- Apply online for the job before the Walk-in by visiting the official website and submitting your application.
- Prepare your resume and bring along one colour passport-size photograph and a copy of your Aadhar Card.
- Reach SEEPZ, Gate no 1 or 3 and call our reception at 022-66407676 for a Gate Pass as our office is located in a high-security zone.