SAP Off Campus Drive 2023: Join us as a Technical Support Engineer in Critical Incident Support. We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of experience and an engineering background. Apply now to start your career with SAP Ariba Solutions.
We at SAP are dedicated to providing innovative solutions to businesses worldwide. Our mission is to help every organization run at its best. Our technology portfolio includes analytics, databases, cloud computing, and more.
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer in Critical Incident Support|
|Job Type||Regular Full Time|
|Qualification||Graduation / Post Graduation from reputed colleges/universities|
|Job Location||Bangalore, IN, 560103|
- Graduation / Post Graduation from reputed colleges/universities
- 0-3 Years of experience
- Provide timely resolution for complex software issues related to the Ariba product area.
- Possess a strong focus on customer service and communication to result in an exceptional user experience.
- Use knowledge interfaces with 3rd party vendors and internal technical teams to drive issues to resolution.
- Build partnerships with customers to proactively deliver expertise and improve customer value of SAP Ariba solutions.
- Provide on-call support during weekends as required by a rotational schedule.
How to Apply:
- Go to the SAP Careers website – https://www.sap.com/careers/index.html
- Click on “Search jobs” and enter “Technical Support Engineer” and “Bangalore” in the search boxes.
- Click on the “Apply” button and fill out the application form.
- Upload your resume and cover letter.
- Submit the application.
What is the Job Role at SAP?
Ans. The Job Role at SAP is Technical Support Engineer in Critical Incident Support.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
Ans. The Eligibility Criteria for the role are Graduation / Post Graduation from reputed colleges/universities and 0-3 years of experience.
What is the Job Location for SAP Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job Location for SAP Off Campus Drive 2023 is Bangalore, IN, 560103.
SAP is hiring graduates for the role of Technical Support Engineer in Critical Incident Support. The job requires providing timely resolution for complex software issues related to the Ariba product area. The candidate must possess a strong focus on customer service and communication to result in an exceptional user experience. This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates with an engineering background and 0-3 years of experience. Apply now to start your career with SAP Ariba Solutions.
We are not a hiring agency; we provide job information to help people searching for jobs. We request you not to pay anyone during the hiring process.