Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2023: Join one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms as a Design Engineer for Steam Turbine. Check eligibility criteria, required qualifications, and how to apply.
About Quest Global:
At Quest Global, we are passionate about engineering and innovation. We are a leading engineering services company with extensive knowledge and expertise in top OEMs across seven industries. As we embark on our journey towards becoming a centenary company, we are looking for brilliant minds to join our team. We are committed to making a brighter future for us all and want engineers who share our aspirations and values. If you’re up for meaningful work and want to be part of an organization that believes in collaboration and continuous learning, we encourage you to apply for our Design Engineer – Steam Turbine role.
|Company Name||Quest Global|
|Job Role||Design Engineer – Steam Turbine|
|Job Type||Part Time-Regular|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Bengaluru), Karnataka, India|
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B. Tech) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Steam turbine working principles, P&I drawings, and KKS.
- Knowledge of SAP, PLM 2020, and MS office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within the engineering organization.
- Support as a Technical Consultant-Aftermarket sales department for steam turbine spare parts.
- Creating a master spare part list with a detailed description categorization and recommendation of spare parts w.r.t. upcoming service type.
- Extracting the required data like part list, drawings, and revisions versions from the Siemens PLM 2020 (Product lifecycle management) and preparing the customer documents with the required information.
- Studying the vendor/supplier documents and discussing the upgrades of materials, technical aspects, Price, and lead time.
- Maintain data reports regarding Customer Complaints & spare parts upgrading by coordinating with field service engineers and the technical and design department.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Quest Global Careers page: https://www.quest-global.com/careers/
- Search for the “Design Engineer – Steam Turbine” role and click on the job post.
- Read the job description, requirements, and responsibilities carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the application form.
- Attach your resume and other required documents.
- Apply and wait for a response from Quest Global’s recruitment team.
What is the Job Role at Quest Global?
The job role is Design Engineer – Steam Turbine.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The eligibility criteria are a Bachelor of Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B. Tech) in Mechanical Engineering, knowledge of Steam turbines working principles, P&I drawings, KKS, knowledge of SAP, PLM 2020, MS office, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What is the Job Location for Quest Global Off Campus Drive 2023?
The job location is Bangalore (Bengaluru), Karnataka, India.
Quest Global is offering an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Design Engineer for Steam Turbine through their Off Campus Drive 2023. They are looking for brilliant minds who share their values and aspirations. If you’re an innovator who wants to make a positive impact and contribute to meaningful work.
We are not a hiring agency, we just provide the job information to reach the people searching for jobs. We request you not pay anyone throughout the hiring process.