Faurecia Off Campus Drive 2023: Join us as a PSP Analyst/Asst. Analyst for Data Management/Functional Support. We are looking for a professional with 0-2 years of experience and a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. Apply now to join our team in Pune R&D, India.
At Faurecia, we are a global leader in automotive technology. Our mission is to provide sustainable mobility and enhanced life on board to our customers. With over 300 sites and 100,000 employees worldwide, we are committed to providing innovative solutions for our customers. We believe in investing in our people, and that’s why we offer a dynamic and challenging work environment where employees can grow and develop their careers.
|Job Role||PSP Analyst/Asst. Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Pune R&D, IN-MH, India|
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any field
- Knowledge in Data management and Analysis. Purchasing process knowledge will be an added advantage.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Fluency in English (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
- SAP/SAP Ariba/MDM knowledge would be an added advantage (Optional)
- Good Hands-on knowledge and expertise in MS Excel, and PPT is a must + other data management and visualization tools/applications would be an added advantage
- Support on all activities managed by PSP within the team
- Data Cleaning and Management
- Responsible for managing global purchasing Data
- Would need to manipulate the data, Data analysis, data transformations
- Excel formulae, Power Pivot, and VBA applications to be developed and used
- Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Reporting
- Actively support team members to deliver reports on time with efficiency and without any escalation
- Improve efficiency and time reduction contribution in most of the reporting task
- Creation of Macro/automation for time reduction and efficiency boost, etc
- Functional Support on Purchasing IT Tools
- Support on Purchasing IT tool Functional support – ticket resolution (Buyer + Supplier)
- Support on Surveys and Mass communications handled by PSP
- Improving efficiency by creativity in the task
- Presentation skills + co-ordination and follow-up + Reporting
- Delivering training on Purchasing IT tools to a global audience
- Support and training for PSP stakeholders
- Work on standardization of Process and optimize it for increasing efficiency + Building the Standard Operating Procedures and Methodologies, Information archiving, and facilitation.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Faurecia – https://www.faurecia.com/en
- Go to the “Careers” section and select “Job offers”
- Search for the job role “PSP Analyst/Asst. Analyst” and click on “Apply”
- Fill in the required details and submit your application
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successful submission of your application.
What is the Job Role at Faurecia?
The job role at Faurecia is PSP Analyst / Asst. Analyst (Data Management / Functional Support). The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the data management and cleaning, plus training support of the global purchasing team under the purchasing support platform (PSP) scope.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The ideal candidate should have a professional degree in Bachelor’s / Master in any field.
They should have knowledge of subjects related to data management and analysis, and knowledge of the purchasing process will be an added advantage.
The candidate should have 0-2 years of experience and fluency in English (verbal, written, and presentation skills).
Knowledge of SAP / SAP Ariba / MDM will be an added advantage.
What is the Job Location for Faurecia Off Campus Drive 2023?
The job location for Faurecia Off Campus Drive 2023 is PUNE R&D, IN-MH, India.
Faurecia is looking for a PSP Analyst / Asst. Analyst (Data Management / Functional Support) for their team, who will be responsible for supporting the data management and cleaning, plus training support of the global purchasing team under the purchasing support platform (PSP) scope. The ideal candidate should have a professional degree in Bachelor’s / Master’s in any field, knowledge of subjects related to data management and analysis, and fluency in English (verbal, written, and presentation skills). The selected candidate will be trained on Faurecia purchasing IT tools. The job location for Faurecia Off Campus Drive 2023 is PUNE R&D, IN-MH, India.
We are not a hiring agency, we just provide job information to reach people searching for jobs. We request you not pay anyone throughout the hiring process.