Cadence Off Campus Drive 2023: Join the Protium Verification Team as a Verification Engineer I. Electronics & CS Graduates with 0-2 years of experience can apply. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading technology companies. Apply now!
At Cadence, we are committed to developing leaders and innovators who want to make a difference in the world of technology. Our advanced electronic design automation (EDA) software and hardware tools help engineers create innovative and complex designs faster and with higher quality. We have a global presence and work with some of the biggest names in the technology industry.
|Job Role||Verification Engineer I|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Electronics & CS branch|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science.
- 0-2 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Run existing verification suite, analyze failures, benchmark performance, and report bugs using the Cloud and compute farm.
- Create new tests to verify newly developed functionality for the Protium FPGA Prototyping platform.
- Build skills in writing HDL tests, using FPGAs for prototyping, UNIX, and usage for farms to run compute loads.
How to Apply
- Visit the Cadence career page at https://www.cadence.com/en_US/home/careers.html
- Select “Job Search” and search for “Verification Engineer I”.
- Click on the job posting and read the requirements carefully.
- Click on “Apply Now” and fill out the application form.
- Submit your resume and other necessary documents.
What is the Job Role at Cadence?
The job role at Cadence is Verification Engineer I in the Protium Verification Team. The role involves running existing verification suites, analyzing failures, benchmarking performance, reporting bugs, and creating new tests to verify newly developed functionality for the Protium FPGA Prototyping platform.
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
The eligibility criteria for the job role are a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science and 0-2 years of experience in the relevant field.
What is the Job Location for Cadence Off Campus Drive 2023?
The job location for Cadence Off Campus Drive 2023 is in NOIDA.
Cadence is seeking a Verification Engineer I for its Protium Verification Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for Electronics & CS graduates with 0-2 years of experience. As a Verification Engineer, you will have the chance to work with one of the world’s leading technology companies and grow in your career. Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
We are not a hiring agency. We provide job information to help job seekers find employment. Please do not pay anyone throughout the hiring process.