Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023: Apply now for the Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2023 for Mechanical Component Engineer. Check out the job details, required qualifications, experience, key responsibilities, and how to apply for the job.
About the Company:
Baker Hughes is an American multinational company that provides oilfield services, equipment, and digital solutions. It operates in more than 120 countries and employs over 60,000 people worldwide. Baker Hughes is committed to providing innovative solutions to help its customers increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve safety.
|Job Title||Mechanical Component Engineer|
|Job Location||Multiple Locations|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field|
|Experience||Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design principles, materials, and manufacturing processes
- Proficient in CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or equivalent
- Good understanding of industry standards and codes such as ASME, API, and ANSI
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in mechanical component design and development
- Experience in designing and testing mechanical components for oil and gas, aerospace, or automotive industries
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software is a plus
- Conduct mechanical design and analysis of components for drilling and production systems.
- Develop and optimize design solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product reliability, manufacturability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations to communicate design concepts and results to stakeholders.
- Follow established engineering procedures and standards.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the position by clicking on the “Apply” button on the job posting page and following the instructions.
Q. What qualifications are required for this position?
A. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and relevant work experience.
Q. What is the location of the job?
A. The job is located in Mumbai, India.
Q. What is the work schedule for this position?
A. The work schedule is full-time and may include weekends and holidays as needed.
The Engineer Mechanical Component position at Baker Hughes involves mechanical design and analysis of components for drilling and production systems. The key responsibilities include developing design solutions, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and preparing technical reports. Interested candidates can apply by following the instructions on the job posting page.